- Furnished, part furnished or unfurnished
- Pets considered
- Available early 2019
- Close to Daylesford & Kingham
- Period features
A stylish period farmhouse in the heart of a sought after & well served village within close proximity of Daylesford, Kingham station & easy reach of Soho Farmhouse. Comprehensively refurbished in 2017, accommodation includes:- entrance hall, a dual aspect sitting room with a window seat & log burning stove, family sized kitchen with integrated appliances, a utility room & cloakroom. On the 1st floor there is the master bedroom with en-suite shower room, a double bedroom & family bathroom. On the 2nd floor are a further two double bedrooms including an additional en-suite shower room. Outside there is an enclosed garden with a lawn & terrace suitable for outside dining and at the rear there is communal off street parking & a single garage. The house is available from early 2019, is fully furnished, part-furnished or unfurnished and pets will be considered.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.