- Semi detached new build house - Cedar Lodge
- 21'10 x 14'1 max Kitchen/Dining room
- Utility Room
- Garage and carport
- 1567 sq ft
- Living Room
- Two bathrooms
- Estimated Completion June/July 2021
Cedar Lodge is a stunning and sizeable individually designed three bedroom semi detached house. The developer is creating a property that incorporates features and a style that really does have the WOW factor.
Please peruse the floor plan and developers specification notes and we would of course be delighted to answer any additional questions.
Developer's specification to include:
• Four properties – two 4 bed detached and two 3 bed semi‐detached served to the rear of the properties by a communal driveway to access garages and parking areas. This driveway also allows access to a private parking area for another property, New Cottage. Maintenance of driveway to be shared among five parties.
• High Performance Timber Flush D/G Casement Windows. External walls are full fill 125 mm cavities.
• Front door will be solid with vision panel and letter plate fitted.
• Underfloor heating throughout the ground floor on a block & beam construction, with radiators on the 1st floor – served by a Mitsubishi Air Source Heat Pump & Cylinder. Cylinder located in landing cupboard.
• Bathrooms & Ensuites to have electric underfloor heating.
• Loft space will have 2 thick layers of insulation quilt laid between and over roof timbers.
• Acoustic insulation fitted between the first floor joists and within the first floor internal walls.
• Internal doors are likely to be vertical panelled oiled oak veneer units (to be confirmed).
• In the main living room/area, a wood burning stove will be fitted.
• In the kitchen and utility rooms, a range of units & cupboards will be fitted in keeping with the individual design of each house. Each kitchen is likely to have an island unit. The layout and finish of cabinets have yet to be chosen.
• Kitchens will have the following appliances fitted ‐
• Chimney extractor hood
• 4 ring hob
• Built‐in oven(s)
• 4 in1 mixer tap – Hot & Cold; Boiling Water; Filtered Drinking Water
• Utility Rooms will accommodate for a washing machine and dryer below worktop (appliances not supplied) and fitted with a Belfast style sink.
• Consumer unit and Ethernet cabinet will be sited in hallway cupboard or a utility wall cabinet.
• Bathrooms and Ensuites will have separate large (minimum 1200 mm) walk‐in showers with thermostatic controlled mixer. Glass shower screens with/without a door fitted (subject to layout design).
• Bathroom/Ensuite chinaware will be in white.
• Shower enclosures will be fully wall tiled; part wall tiling around the bath and basin areas.
• Master Bedroom and Bedroom 2 will have fitted wardrobes. Subject to house design, this will include Bedroom 3.
• Fitted GU10 LED downlighters to Kitchen; Utility; Cloakroom; Bathroom/Ensuite; Stairwell and Landing.
• In living areas, 5 amp 3‐pin lighting circuits for at least 3 standard/table lamps.
• Wiring for external lights on front of houses and around patio doors. Light units will be fitted.
• Ethernet in all main living areas on ground floor and in all Bedrooms.
• Satellite points in all main living areas on ground floor and in all bedrooms, so that there is a choice of Satellite or Terrestrial viewing. Buyer to have a Dish and/or Arial installed.
• Ample power points fitted to all applicable rooms including Hallway & Landing. In all Bedrooms and Kitchen, USB charging points in selected sockets.
• Power to Garage for Lighting; Power and Electric Car Charger (not fitted)
• Final floor coverings yet to be decided, but likely to be Kitchen/Dining; Utility; Cloakroom; Hallway and Bathrooms will be porcelain floor tiled. Living areas that are part of the Kitchen/Dining areas may also be porcelain floor tiled. Rest of the house to be carpeted. In the Lobby, there will be a Coir Mat footwell by the front door.
• Paving paths to the side of the houses and at the rear leading to a patio area.
• Driveway to be finished in a flint stone.
• Soft landscaping to the front of the houses. Rear garden to be turfed.
• Property sold with a 10‐year Structural Warranty supplied by International Construction Warranty (ICW).
Willow Tree Developments reserves the right to make changes to the internal layout and the above prior to reaching the final specification for an exchange of contracts.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Hook Norton is a sought after location due to the range of local shops, a post office, a doctors and dentists surgery, a choice of public houses, a parish church and a Church of England maintained primary school. The location also benefits from being an easy commuter distance to Chipping Norton (6 miles) and Banbury (8 miles). The M40 motorway can be accessed from near Banbury plus Banbury rail station offers national links to Oxford & London Marylebone (circa 55 mins).