- Recently refurbished
- Off street parking
- White goods included
- Prefer no pets
- Council Tax Band A
- No Children
- £25 pcm payable for water & sewerage
A recently refurbished flat within a converted barn close to a well served village. Accommodation includes:- entrance hall, open plan kitchen & living room with white goods included. There is a double bedroom with hanging space plus a spacious bathroom with a bath and separate shower. Situated on a private farm. Available from 1st March.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.