- Available immediately
- Rural views
- Pets considered
- Council Tax Band C
A period farm cottage which has been recently refurbished and benefits from a private location with rural views. Accommodation includes:- sitting room with a log burning stove, newly fitted kitchen and bathroom with bath & over head shower. Upstairs there are three bedrooms. Outside offers a spacious garden and a small stone outbuilding. Available immediately. Long term. Unfurnished. Pets considered.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The property is 3.4 miles from the shops of Chipping Norton. Wider amenities are available in Banbury (10 miles) and Oxford (20 miles). The location has excellent transport links with the M40 within easy reach and Charlbury or Banbury rail stations within 10 miles (London Marylebone 55 mins).
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.